Securing Your Future
Are you ready for retirement?
1. Project how much money you are likely to save with FNPF for your retirement needs.
2. Understand if your projected FNPF retirement savings are likely to meet your retirement plans.
3. Understand how additional contributions or partial withdrawals might impact your FNPF retirement savings.
The outcome produced from the calculator is estimates only, as it relies upon assumptions that if varied, could change the result.
You should consider getting professional financial advice taking into account all your financial circumstances, needs and objectives, before making any financial decisions.
This is the estimate of your Funds growing at FNPF.
Below are estimates at your retirement
| Total Balance
| Total General Account Balance
| Total Preserved Account Balance
| Total reduction due to pre-retirement withdrawal
How can we help you now?
If you're not an FNPF member, you can find out
more about the Fund and becoming a member by
visiting our or calling us on 5857.
If you're already a member of FNPF, there are
many ways you can grow your funds before you
1. Make additional contributions
2. Increase the % of your Preserved Account
3. Seek professional financial advice
For help with your FNPF, you can also call us on
5857. We are happy to take your call
between 9:00am and 3.30pm on weekdays.